Friday, July 29, 2011

Smokey Eyes

A few days ago, my friend Kristien asked me if I could do her make up. She had a photo shoot for her band and wanted dramatic smokey eyes.

I think it's great fun to experiment with make up. Normally you have to be careful with make up. It is important to accentuate your best facial features, but it should look natural.
There are no such limits with a photo shoot. Everything goes, like bright red lips with black cat eyes. And that's about what we did.
For an extra dramatic look, I used a lot of black eye-shadow with black eyeliner and of course fake eyelashes.



This look in the photo looks less dramatic and almost subtle than that it was in real, though. But the idea is clear.


Model: Kristien
Photoshoot: Sexession 
Photographer: Nando


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogloving follow button

Follow on Bloglovin