Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Good Times




What were your New Year resolutions?

According to the Dutch top 10 plans, this year includes finance, order in life, stop smoking, lose weight and enjoying life. As we already know those good intentions have no sense at all. We forget them immediately after the New Years Eve celebration and continue to live with our old habits.

Yet it is also simply not easy to find motivation and inspiration for a new lifestyle in the midst of winter. Instead of stick to the date we should remember our wishes and plans and try to achieve them when the time is right.

For me it's time! And I’m going to start a blog. Something I have wanted to start with for a while now.

The cold is over, the days are longer, the snowdrops and crocuses are blooming. Spring is coming! Despite the incessant Dutch rain seasons I feel good and inspired again. And all I can think of is the upcoming good times: traveling, reading new books, going to the cinema, good food, shopping and so on. Regardless of the bad weather, bad news or other negative impulses I'll just continue to enjoy my life.

Welcome to my lifestyle, readers.

Sincerely yours.

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogloving follow button

Follow on Bloglovin