Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How should I pack for a trip of four days?



Well, that is very easy!


-To begin with, I need 4 outfits: 3 casual and 1 going out. That includes jeans, one pair of trousers, a skirt and 4 tops or sweaters (depends on the weather conditions). That includes soks and underwear. 
-Then, I always need at least 2 pair of shoes. Heels for going out and flats for sightseeing. 
-Sleepwear and flipflops. 
-Hair straightener and toothbrush.
-Jewelry.
-Something to read: magazine, travelguide and a book.
-And the worst part of packing: the liquids. Normally, no poblem. But with only a handluggage, it seems impossible. Make up and other beauty products must not exceed 100 ml. And I have to put it all in a small transparent bag.
Will this stupid rule remain forever?



It looks like I'm done packing. And again I have lack of space. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogloving follow button

Follow on Bloglovin