Look at these cute mushrooms from the forest. And let me share one of my favorite dishes.
- Cook pasta (350 g)
- Cook mushrooms (350 g) for 5 minutes
- Add garlic (1 clove) and and cook it all for another 2 minutes
- Pour the cream (400 ml) into the pan and let it boil for 1 minute
- Stir the gorgonzola (250 g) through the mushrooms and cream
- Gorgonzola must be completely melted and should not be boiled
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the sauce to the pasta and sprinkle it with parsley
Easy, fast, delicious and vegetarian!
Now this is really STYLISH haha! You should post something like this more often! maybe you could check out my new outfit?ReplyDelete
That looks soo good! yummy...
Don't forget to visit my blog & leave a comment
Hope to hear from you soon
I don't cerebrate some of websites offer this typewrite of assemblage.ReplyDelete