Look at these cute mushrooms from the forest. And let me share one of my favorite dishes.
- Cook pasta (350 g)
- Cook mushrooms (350 g) for 5 minutes
- Add garlic (1 clove) and and cook it all for another 2 minutes
- Pour the cream (400 ml) into the pan and let it boil for 1 minute
- Stir the gorgonzola (250 g) through the mushrooms and cream
- Gorgonzola must be completely melted and should not be boiled
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the sauce to the pasta and sprinkle it with parsley
Easy, fast, delicious and vegetarian!